Dear motivated artist,
Are you looking for an online music production course to help you create music that’s primed for release?
Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software, such as Logic Pro and Pro Tools, has transformed the music industry and allows anyone to produce commercial quality music with their home computer.
As amazing as they are, they can be very difficult to get your head around – especially for a beginner.
If you feel frustrated, then you’re not alone.
You may have bought the software because you read it was ‘easy to use’ or ‘perfect for beginners’, only to be left disappointed when you can’t create the quality of music that you want.
The truth is, tools like Logic Pro X are extremely powerful pieces of software with a seemingly infinite amount of features – which can easily overwhelm you.
You’re an artist – your time should be spent creating great music and not spent in front of a computer trying to figure out the software by yourself.
Your audience is waiting to hear your music.
You’ll be relieved to know that under the right tutelage, mastering music production is much easier and quicker than you might think.
Instead of wasting hours tinkering with the software by yourself, imagine learning directly from a professional sound engineer. A friendly face who’s spent years producing records for established artists using the very same software you have on your home computer.
We offer a variety of online masterclasses specifically tailored to YOU and your music – speeding up the learning curve so you’ll get the hang of it in no time. In fact, you could be creating commercial-quality music in just two hours.
With your track masterfully produced, all you have to do is decide what to do with it; send it to your friends, or share it with the world via YouTube, Spotify or Soundcloud.
If this sounds good to you, then you should read on. Here’s why…
Over 30 Years experience
We have over 30 years’ experience mixing and mastering music.
Over 150 albums mixed
We’ve trained over 5,000 people to produce their own high-quality music.
Over 5m monthly listeners
Our students combined bring in over 5m monthly listeners on Spotify and Apple Music.
We’re proud to have produced, mixed, promoted and trained many acclaimed artists.
But this isn’t about us and what we’ve achieved. It’s about you and your desire to learn.
Here’s What You Can Expect From Our Online Music Courses…
- Choose from a variety of courses – Logic Pro or Pro Tools? Beginner or advanced? We offer a wide variety of training options so we’re sure to have a course for you.
- Flexible sessions to suit you – Whether in-person (in the studio or at home) or online, you can book sessions at a time that’s convenient for you.
- Fully remote learning – With 100% online sessions, you’ll get to grips with music production from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Fast-track, one-to-one training – With personal sessions specially tailored to you, you’ll learn at a rapid pace.
- Learn when you want – Early morning, late night, weekends… you can feel free to book sessions at a time that’s convenient for you.
- No previous knowledge required – You won’t need any technical skills. We believe we can teach anyone how to create release-ready music.
- Extended sessions available – If you’re thirsty for more, we’re happy to go beyond our set courses to focus on areas you’d like to cover in more detail.
You’re In The Hands Of Professionals
- Over 30 years’ experience teaching artists to produce their own music
- Over 5,000 happy students including singer-songwriter Sinead Harnett
- Worked with countless established artists including Professor Green, Jamie T and Example
Say Goodbye To Frustration
By learning how to produce to a professional standard, you’ll finally feel that you’re in full control of your music.
You’ll no longer have that feeling of frustration that comes with working on a track for months only for it to sound a far cry from what you hear in your head.
Our fast-track masterclasses are by far the most time-efficient way to master music production at home. So, as well as justifying the cost of the software and equipment, you’ll have more time to spend doing what’s important – creating great music and sharing it with your audience.
Choosing A Course Is Easy
You’re here today because you want to
- Stop wasting time trying to figure out your music production software by yourself – only to be disappointed by your results.
- Learn how to produce amazing-sounding music in the fastest way possible – from the comfort of your home and at a time that suits you.
- Feel empowered now that you have the skills to create professional-quality music that you’re truly proud of.
As you can imagine, our certified trainers get booked up quickly. To avoid disappointment, we recommend taking action sooner rather than later.
All you have to do now is click on the button below to choose your course.
If you can’t see what you’re looking for, give us a call on 07801 294 494 and we’ll try our best to help you.
I just don’t have the money to spend.
We understand people have budgets, but you should consider the course cost as an investment in your skills. For a musician, the ability to produce professional-quality music at home is truly priceless.
Plus, you may have already paid for the software and recording equipment, so don’t you think it’d be a wise investment to learn how to use it properly?
And rest assured, this isn’t a generic video course. You’ll have tailored, one-to-one tuition from professionals who’ve spent the last 30 years producing music for established artists.
If you’re still concerned about the cost, we offer shorter, cheaper courses that may fit your budget and still cover everything you need to know. Click on the Choose My Course button to learn more.
Online training isn’t as good as in person.
In these modern times, remote learning is becoming the norm. But you can be sure that our trainers do their best to make your online sessions just as fun and rewarding as they would be in person.
Plus, isn’t it nice to learn from the comfort of your home with your own computer and equipment?
I don’t have the time.
We understand people are busy and often have day jobs, that’s why we offer a variety of course options and times to suit your schedule. For your convenience, you can book sessions early in the morning, late at night, or at weekends.
And if you’re really short on time, we offer special short sessions that cover everything you need to know in as little as two hours.
For more information, give us a quick call on 07801 294 494.
Choose Your Course Risk-Free
Don’t worry, we’re not asking you to make a decision today. That’s because we want to make 100% sure our courses are a good match for you and your budget.
No one likes to feel pressured, that’s why we’ve detailed our course options along with their prices for your consideration. You can see your options by clicking the button below.
If you see one you’re happy with, you can proceed to the next step by booking your course. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, or you have any questions, give us a quick call on 07801 294494 and we’d be happy to help.
There really is nothing to lose. Choose your course today and take the first step to produce professional-quality recordings at home.
Our Online Music Courses Aren’t For Everyone…
We pride ourselves on our premium service. We have over 30 years’ experience teaching people how to produce professional-quality music for themselves. We’ve trained over 5,000 happy clients including some who’ve gone on to become successful, international artists.
If you’re looking for something cheaper, maybe a course on a mass learning platform like Udemy where you’ll find a generic course created to appeal to a wider range of people as possible, then we’re probably not the best option for you.
If however, you value expert courses tailored to YOU and your genre, that cut through the fluff and quickly get to what you need to know, then the best place to start is by choosing your course today.
Some Commonly Asked Questions
Here are some questions we get asked by people looking for online music courses
Not at all, many of our students are complete beginners. We believe anyone with the right tuition can produce commercial-quality music with DAWs like Logic Pro X and Pro Tools.
Online learning is the most efficient and cost-effective way to teach you how to use music production software.
We use Skype screen sharing and Team Viewer software to allow our trainers to access your software remotely and communicate with you clearly. This method of learning has proved to be very effective and popular with our students.
No matter the genre, we believe great music deserves great production. Over the last 30 years, we’ve taught artists to produce a wide variety of music types.
The Internet has transformed the way we learn and an online course is the most efficient and cost-effective way to grow your knowledge and skills.
We use Skype screen sharing and Team Viewer software to allow our trainers to access your software remotely and communicate with you clearly. This method of learning has proved to be very effective and popular with teachers and students.
By clicking on the Choose My Course Button, you’ll see your training options along with their prices.
Our session lengths vary from 2-8 hours to suit even the busiest schedule.
Although it depends on the student, many start putting their skills into practice after just one session.
I hope we’ve covered everything here, but if you still have questions, don’t hesitate to call us on 07801 294 494.
I look forward to helping you create some amazing music soon.
Founder – Media Recordings
5 Smash-Hit Reasons To Choose Your Online Music Courses Today
- Choosing your course takes one minute. We’ve made it super quick and easy to find a course that suits you and your budget.
- Our certified tutors get booked up quickly. To avoid disappointment, we recommend taking action sooner rather than later.
- We offer 100% online classes at times to suit you. Early morning, late night, at weekends – learn from the comfort of your home at a time convenient for you.
- We’ve taught over 5,000 happy students. We’ve got over 30 years’ experience teaching artists how to produce their own commercial-quality music.
- Don’t waste another hour being frustrated by your music production skills. Other artists are learning how to produce amazing, release-ready music with Logic Pro, Pro Tools and other software, why not you?