Are you looking for a professional music producer?
Whether a musician, singer or DJ, artists often have difficulty turning their music into a finished product they can release or proudly play to their peers.
It’s disheartening if you’ve spent years honing your craft, learning your instruments and writing lyrics only for your final production to sound a far cry from ‘what you heard in your head’.
Music production software such as Logic Pro X has revolutionised the recording industry. It means artists can create amazing-sounding music at home, without the need for professional studio time.
Although such software is relatively easy to start using, it’s another thing to master.
Most musicians aren’t using it to anywhere NEAR its full potential and end up with compositions they’re disappointed with.
So along with the initial cost of the software and recording equipment, you could while away hours – and days – tweaking and tinkering with your track just to be left frustrated by the end result.
When you leave the production of your music to professional, passionate producers with decades of experience creating music across all genres, you know your music is in the best possible hands.
We’re committed to creating a result you’ll love – we’ll work until your music sounds exactly as you want.
Safe in the knowledge that your tracks are going to sound amazing, you can think about what you’ll do with the ready-to-release product; upload it to Spotify, Apple Music and other music platforms? Create a CD or LP? Share with your friends and family?
What’s more, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside us. You can have real-time input and learn the secrets of producing high-quality music. So you can confidently produce your next album yourself.
If that sounds like music to your ears, you’ll want to keep reading. Here’s why…
Over 30 Years experience
We have over 30 years’ experience mixing and mastering music.
Over 150 albums mixed
We’ve trained over 5,000 people to produce their own high-quality music.
Over 5m monthly listeners
Our students combined bring in over 5m monthly listeners on Spotify and Apple Music.
We’re proud to have produced, mixed, promoted and trained many acclaimed artists.
But this isn’t about us and what we’ve achieved. It’s about you and your music.
Here’s What You Can Expect When You Choose Our Music Production
- We’ll bring the studio to you or do everything online – No matter where you live, you’ll receive a professional studio experience. We can come to you, you to us or we can do everything online.
- Pro-quality equipment – Our industry-leading equipment and software means you’ll receive a finished product that’s commercial quality.
- You’ll receive preview mixes – Even if we’re working remotely, you’ll still feel part of the process. To help create the sound you want, we’ll send you preview mixes and listen to your feedback before proceeding with the mastering.
- You’ll learn from the pros – If you’re interested in learning how to produce industry-quality music, you’ll have the opportunity to get expert, 1-1 tuition while we work together on your tracks.
Your Music Is In Safe Hands
- Over 30 years’ experience producing music of all genres
- Worked with countless established artists including Professor Green, Jamie T and Example
- Produced over 150 albums
You Can Relax. Your Music Will Get The Quality Production It Deserves
If you’ve tried producing your tracks yourself and they’re just not coming out as you’d like, leave them to us. Our experience and equipment mean you’ll get a quality finished product in a fraction of the time it might take you to figure out the intricacies of music production.
Of course, you can be as involved in the process as you like. Some of our clients are hands-on and others like to leave the producing to us while they spend their time honing their craft or creating new music.
We’re happy either way.
Get Your Online Quote Now
Tell me if I’m wrong, but you’re here because you want to:
- Stop wasting time and money trying to produce your music yourself – only to be disappointed by the result.
- Have the option of being involved in the production process or simply leave it to the professionals. It’s your call.
- Have an amazing, release-ready piece of music you can finally be proud of and use as you wish. It could even be a stepping stone to the next level in your career.
As you can imagine, our producers get booked up quickly. To avoid disappointment we recommend taking action sooner rather than later.
The next step is easy. Click on the button below to fill out a short form and we’ll email you your quote.
If you prefer to call us, you can reach us on 07801 294 494.
Does it matter where I’m based?
We don’t expect everyone to be able to come to us, that’s why we offer a UK-wide service. If you can’t travel to our studio, it’s possible to bring the studio to you. Any travel costs will be included in your quote.
We also offer online music production for busy artists. Simply send your recorded tracks to us via WeTransfer or Dropbox and we’ll do the rest.
My genre is quite obscure. Do you produce all types of music?
No matter the genre, we believe great music deserves great production. Over the last 30 years, we’ve produced a colourful variety of music types.
Nothing comes as a surprise to us anymore!
I’m not sure I can afford this. How much will it cost?
We understand people have budgets and that’s why we offer a no-obligation, online quote based on your individual needs.
Remember, you’ll be getting a premium service from industry professionals who are committed to creating a finished product you’ll love.
When thinking about the money, you should also consider the cost of the equipment and software required to produce commercial-quality music. Or if you already have a setup, the opportunity cost of your time while you’re figuring out how to get the best out of it.
There’s No Risk In Getting Your Online Quote
Remember we’re not asking you to make a decision today. That’s because we want to make 100% sure we’re a good match for you, your music and your budget.
That’s why we offer an online quote. It’ll take you a minute or two to fill out a form which will give us all the information we need to give you an accurate quote. If you’re happy with it, we can proceed to the next step in working together on your music. If you don’t, no problem! We’re not the pushy types.
There really is nothing to lose. Get your online quote today and take the first step to produce a professional-quality recording you can release.
Our Music Production Services Aren’t For Everyone…
We pride ourselves on our premium service. We have over 30 years’ experience creating music in every genre you can think of, we’ve produced 100’s of albums and worked with international superstars. Not to mention the thousands of pounds we’ve invested in our equipment and technology.
If you’re looking for a cheaper music production company, who’ll rush through your tracks to get to the next project, who’ll hardly involve you in the process, then we’re probably not the best option for you.
If however, you value experience, expert intuition, and a commitment to make your music sound amazing, then the best place to start is by getting your online quote today.
Some Commonly Asked Questions
Here are some questions we get asked by artists like you
We’ve invested a small fortune on our equipment and have a state-of-the-art setup. Rest assured you’ll get a professional-level result.
Not at all. Many artists concentrate on the writing side of making music and that’s fine. We have a hand-held approach throughout the entire process and you can be as involved as you like.
But often, our clients take the opportunity to learn from expert producers by keenly following our process and asking questions along the way.
If you choose to work with us remotely, this is how we do it:
- We create a DropBox folder and invite you to join via email
- Next, drag and drop your folder containing all your audio files into it
- We start mixing your tracks, keeping you informed of our progress
- We send you the first version of your track to get your feedback
- Based on your feedback, we go ahead and finish your mix and master your track
- Your track is now ready to release.
We love passing on our knowledge that’s why we give you the opportunity to get 1-2-1 tuition while we work on your tracks.
If you don’t have anything to produce right now, we offer various courses in music production including Logic Pro X training.
Check our other pages or give us a call on 07801 294 494.
We like to keep our process simple.
After you complete the form we’ll zip across your quote with instructions on how to proceed if you wish. You’ll also have the opportunity to reply with any questions you may have.
Of course. We’re waiting for your call on 07801 294 494.
I hope I’ve covered everything here, but if you still have questions, don’t hesitate to call us on 07801 294 494.
I look forward to creating some amazing music with you.
Founder – Media Recordings
5 Crystal-Clear Reasons To Get Your Online Quote Today
- There’s no risk. We’re not asking you to make a decision now. If you’re happy with the quote, we can proceed to the next step in working together on your music. If you don’t, no problem.
- Our producers get booked up quickly. To avoid disappointment we recommend taking action sooner rather than later.
- We work around your schedule. We’ll arrange a time that’s convenient for you and no matter where you live, you’ll receive a professional studio experience. We can come to you, you to us or we can do everything online.
- Your music will be in the hands of professionals. We’ve got over 30 years’ experience creating music in every genre you can think of. We’ve produced 150+ albums and worked with lots of acclaimed artists.
- Don’t miss out on creating commercial-quality music that’s primed for release. Other artists are getting their tracks professionally produced by us and are thrilled with the results, why not you?